Thursday, February 5, 2009

GM Stands for Greedy Motherfuckers!

I've about had it with these lazy, no-good welfare people!

They make me sick!

I'm sure you all remember the 700 billion dollar welfare check we wrote to the richest people in the country?

(If you don't....where the hell have you been?)

Well, if they haven't suckered us enough, GM is following suit.

Gm plans to take 1 billion of their welfare money (Auto Bailout is what they are calling this welfare check) and invest it into opening plants in Brazil.
Not here at home to save the jobs of the men and women who helped them make their money. But to Brazil.

(And before I continue, please know that it IS welfare. What else do you call it when you take federal money and GIVE it to people for assistance. That is welfare. We seem to look down on it when it's given to single parents who live in a public housing project. That's called taking the easy way out. And if you agree with that filth, Please...get a low paying job and live off welfare. Then tell me how easy it is.....But when it's given to millionaires....we call it a bailout. Don't be fooled, it's welfare and you are paying for it, your children may be paying for it too.)

Anyway.....Brazil. WOW! That's a long commute for the workers here to......... Oh yea....duh. What was I thinking? Of course, of course....they are going to lay off people here and ship their jobs to brazil in the name of profit. How patriotic! You find out who your friends are sometimes.

Some friends stick by you through the hard times.....and some bail on the first sign of trouble.

This is no new song and dance for GM. They have been doing this for years.

(I'm not going to type the history of GM. Watch "Roger & Me" by Michael Moore. About how Roger Smith and GM ruined Flint, Michigan and the people who lived there when they sent all their jobs to Mexico at a time when they were making record profits here in America.)

I say fuck GM, fuck them in their stupid greedy asses!

If they don't need us, we don't need them.

Go ahead. Take the money and run! But let me tell you this...

When this country does get back on it's feet and our economy is flowing again. DONT COME BACK! Take your shit and leave! WE DONT NEED YOU! (Take Exxon with you too, Please)

I am boycotting GM from now on. I know I am only one man. But trust me...others WILL follow. As long as we have free speech and a free press, others will follow! If you have any integrity left...You will follow!

It has been said to me that I hate the rich. This is not true. If you work hard and become successfull, all power to you! Just don't lose your soul and conscience in the process like so many have.
I DO hate crooks and low-lifes though. This is true and this is what you are.

Whatever happend to the good ol' days of the honest man?

To GM we are all just numbers on a page, statistics. But if i have anything to do with it. We will be your worst fucking nightmare!

(I apologize for my language. But as I said, I have had it with these welfare bums)

Mr. President, I voted for you, I am a big admirer of yours, You are a hero of mine.

But if you don't do something about this and other companies that our taking advantage of us........that would deeply hurt me.

Please Mr. president, don't follow in the footsteps of Reagan, Clinton and Bush and sit by while these thugs rape us.

Please!!


It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God - Mathew (19:24)

“For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?” – (Mt.16:26)

1 comment:

  1. With the exception of the "Poor Welfare Mothers"*, I have naught to say but:

    "Hear, hear!"


    *It's only the habitual, chronic variety that we want to "starve into submission"...

    ReplyDelete