Thursday, February 19, 2009

Screw Politics, I'm going to the Movies!!!!

Yes, i'm afriad it's true!

I've had alot of fun creating and blogging on my site here. I love politics (well, it's kind of a love-hate relationship) and I love debating politics. But I feel I've found a better outlet for myself.......Cinema!

If you think I'm opinionated with politics...trust me...you haven't seen anything yet!

So, while I will keep this site open(I might get a political spurt and feel like bitching and/or commenting) I will be opening another site dedicated to cinema. I am an aspiring screenwriter/director. I've loved movies as far back as I can remember. But I have alot of opinions about hollywood today. Some good, some bad!

I will be reviewing new releases and recomending older archival films that i feel everyone should see at least once.

Sometimes i will write pieces on actors or directors careers and write about genres and so on.

And sometimes I will write about my opinion on the inter workings of hollywood(or lack there of)

I feel with the change that i will write more.

It's not that I have already run out of things to say on the subject of politics. But with the risk of sounding like a complete asshole....I am happy with the current standings of our government and with that happiness and contentment, I am left with not much to complain about! So far, so good!

And besides, I'll always have my tuesday night debates with Alex aka Evil Monk from Righteous Rantings!

So my friends it is the end of an era. An era that lasted about a month and 7 or 8 blogs!

I'm so sorry to let down my loyal fanbase!!!! (of 3 people) (which includes myself)

But dont slit your wrists just yet, i will be back here from time to time! I'm sure at times things will get interesting and i will be back here to give my opinion on it!

Also, I invite others to write movie reviews or whatever and i'll post it on my site! And i might have some of my friends jump on board to help me review and just to have other opinions!!

The site should be up in about a week or so! I'm going all out on this one so I hope you like it!!!

Untill then, take care and hope to see you soon!

"Opinions are like Assholes, everybody's got one. In my opinion, you are an Asshole"

Steve-o

1 comment: